If you suspect your aging loved one has dementia, there are a few warning signs that may indicate you’re correct, such as those listed on the following infographic. Once you get your loved one checked out by a doctor and receive a diagnosis, you may be searching for reliable dementia care. Montgomery Home Care Assistance is here to help. Give us a call today at (334) 593-3988 to learn about our high-quality in-home dementia care for seniors.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- Typical Life Spans of People with Idiopathic Parkinson’s
- Stroke Recovery: The Initial 90 Days
- Is There a Link Between Wine Consumption and Dementia?
- What to Include in a Care Plan for a Loved One with Parkinson’s
- Devices for Helping Senior Stroke Survivors Communicate
- 5 Healthy Food Choices for Stroke Survivors
- Advantages of Reducing Hospital Readmissions for Aging Adults
- Main Reasons for Visual-Spatial Issues Related to Dementia