If you suspect your aging loved one has dementia, there are a few warning signs that may indicate you’re correct, such as those listed on the following infographic. Once you get your loved one checked out by a doctor and receive a diagnosis, you may be searching for reliable dementia care. Montgomery Home Care Assistance is here to help. Give us a call today at (334) 593-3988 to learn about our high-quality in-home dementia care for seniors.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- Ways to Encourage Independence in Aging Adults Who Have Dementia
- 5 Causes of Persistent Pain in Seniors
- Which Types of Foods Can Increase the Risk of Stroke?
- 7 Harmful Practices Seniors Need to Guard Against
- 6 Ways You Can Help Your Aging Loved One at Home
- What Are Some of the Best Exercises for 70-Year-Old Women?
- Getting the Help You Need When Caring for a Loved One with Dementia
- 5 Beneficial Activities for People Living with Parkinson’s