If you suspect your aging loved one has dementia, there are a few warning signs that may indicate you’re correct, such as those listed on the following infographic. Once you get your loved one checked out by a doctor and receive a diagnosis, you may be searching for reliable dementia care. Montgomery Home Care Assistance is here to help. Give us a call today at (334) 593-3988 to learn about our high-quality in-home dementia care for seniors.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- 6 Primary Factors that Cause Readmission within a Month
- What Are the Advantages of Respite Care for Elderly Parents?
- 6 Essential Aspects of Respite Care for Elderly People
- Foods that Increase the Risk of Alzheimer’s in Elderly People
- What Are the Possible Effects of Dementia on Aging Adult’s Eyes?
- 5 Top Conditions that Lead to Hospital Readmissions
- 5 Effects of Parkinson’s Disease on Family Members
- Discharges & Readmissions: The Specifics