If you suspect your aging loved one has dementia, there are a few warning signs that may indicate you’re correct, such as those listed on the following infographic. Once you get your loved one checked out by a doctor and receive a diagnosis, you may be searching for reliable dementia care. Montgomery Home Care Assistance is here to help. Give us a call today at (334) 593-3988 to learn about our high-quality in-home dementia care for seniors.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- Discharges & Readmissions: The Specifics
- Recent Research Suggests Possibility of Reducing Risk of Dementia
- 5 Reasons Respite Care Is Essential
- Are There Any Drawbacks Associated with Respite Care?
- 5 Natural Ways to Avoid Parkinson’s Disease
- 5 Ways Family Caregivers Can Distract Loved Ones with Dementia
- What’s in an Ideal Meal Plan for a Senior with Alzheimer’s?
- Typical Life Spans of People with Idiopathic Parkinson’s