If you suspect your aging loved one has dementia, there are a few warning signs that may indicate you’re correct, such as those listed on the following infographic. Once you get your loved one checked out by a doctor and receive a diagnosis, you may be searching for reliable dementia care. Montgomery Home Care Assistance is here to help. Give us a call today at (334) 593-3988 to learn about our high-quality in-home dementia care for seniors.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- Selfless, Not Selfish: Why Self-Care Is Essential for Family Caregivers
- 6 Best Motivations for Aging Adults to Quit Smoking
- 5 Tips to Help Your Senior Loved One Stop Overeating
- 8 Common Early Dementia Signs in the Elderly [Infographic]
- How to Help a Senior Loved One Gain Weight
- 5 Amazing Benefits Seniors Get from Reading
- 7 Apps Aging Adults Should Download Now
- Can Parkinson’s Be Cured with Exercise?